Is there no more email to Customer Service at ebay????

I have been through the so called "help" section and cannot find any access to an email page to contact ebay for assistance? Have they done away with that also??

Message 1 of 102
latest reply
101 REPLIES 101

I would like rights back to bid even tho have 2 unpaid claims that I had very good reason not to pay as I just made a mistake bidding on them. Please reply as I buy many things on e bay. Thanks Dale Newman
Message 61 of 102
latest reply

ok, so heres my theory, ebay is a runaround, we all know this..but what worked for me  is the dispute through paypal, they offer the same moneyback gaurantee for scammed victims

You have to open a dispute with PayPal within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. We won't investigate disputes filed after a deadline, but we will document your problem. 

Here's how to open a dispute: 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
  3. Click Dispute a Transaction.
  4. Select the date range for the transaction you want to dispute.
  5. Click the radio button beside the date of the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
  6. Select the reason for your dispute, then click Continue.

After you open a dispute, you have 20 calendar days to communicate with the seller before the dispute automatically closes. If you can't resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim. 

Here's how to escalate a dispute to a claim: 

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Center.
  3. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
  4. Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
  5. Follow the instructions and click Escalate to a claim.

(cut and pasted from site)

but **bleep**..after the nightmare of trying to find ebays email, for those of us who dont have time for being on hold and dealing with morons for half the day,i looked into alternative methods of resolving the issue..will update my experience with paypal backing my corner..fingers crossed..toes too

Message 62 of 102
latest reply

Hello 'scorpio_mike', 

<<after the nightmare of trying to find ebays email, for those of us who dont have time for being on hold and dealing

with morons for half the day,i looked into alternative methods of resolving the issue.>>

What's the issue?  Why not post your question(s) to these Discussion Boards and almost any time of the day or 

night you are sure to get multiple responses.  No matter what the situation, you can be sure someone here has seen it

before.  And you can check back in, see what others say, and reply whenever you have a moment at your own convenience.

The people here (ordinary users like yourself) are waaaay better than the ebay telephone attendants when it comes 

to solving most difficulties. Only rarely is there no alternative but call ebay.  No one likes to call ebay if they can avoid it,

for the reasons you point out.  

So then, . . .  how 'bout it? Smiley Happy

Message 63 of 102
latest reply

dary.shi
Community Member

Message 64 of 102
latest reply

dary.shi
Community Member
I'd like to know what happened to the email contact form for ebay
Message 65 of 102
latest reply

"I'd like to know what happened to the email contact form for ebay "

Like many other companies (Canada Post for example) eBay does NOT provide email customer service.

You can contact eBay by telephone if you have a problem that requires eBay's assistance. Click on "Help & Contact" link on top of this and all other eBay pages.

You may find it much easier and faster to ask your question on these boards where experienced users may be able to help you.

Message 66 of 102
latest reply

What a pia trying to contact anybody. My problem doesnt give me any answers. I only got a part of a refund. Shipping costs were not refunded. Shouldnt cost me $55 for a $75 item crossng the border that was returned. Great return policity.

Message 67 of 102
latest reply

kxlxchx
Community Member

I will also like to know of there's a way to contact Ebay Customer Services.  

Someone is trying to fraud me, trying to make me believe that they have paid for the item on paypal and spoof a fews emails both from Paypal and Ebay.  I knew something was wrong the moment I received an email from Ebay stating that the original buyer didn't allow for the purchase and they have cancel the order but that person sent me a suppose Ebay Approved message stating that the problem was resolve and how they were trying to buy it for their daughter or friend.  And now that person is urging me to send the item as soon as possible.

I already  contact Paypal to confirm if there really was a transaction, and there was not any kind of transaction.

I went to report the buyer but due to technical issues I wasn't able to do.

So if anyone know how I could contact them it will be great.  I want this problem to be gone as soon as possible.

Message 68 of 102
latest reply

" there's a way to contact Ebay Customer Services. "

Click on Help & Contact on top of this page.  Take it from there. 

eBay does not provide email customer service.

Message 69 of 102
latest reply

I have no pohone so how am I to contact ebay.ca when the only option is phoning them. Do I have to go find a phone booth to contact you? What **bleep**!!!!!! I'll never shop thru ebay again. Losers just lost maybe a weekly customer..

Message 70 of 102
latest reply

You registered with eBay yesterday.

What is your question?  Why do you need to contact eBay Customer Service?

Message 71 of 102
latest reply

I ordered a item that was shipped through global shipping program which sucks by the way  which is suppose to have tracking ya right when it reaches logistic center in KY no tracking from that point  can,t  contact anybody  scrap this program ,   p,s avoid sellers using this program

Message 72 of 102
latest reply

Dear People,

I frequently buy stuff on EBay and frequently I do not receive the items. I have left negative feedback and / or asked for money back from the Chinese scammers and guess what EBay did: EBay now supports the sellers by bullying the buyers and scaring them with consequences for leaving negative feedback or asking a refund.

This thus means that the so called "Money back guarantee" is a joke.

Please realize that EBay only cares about money and not about you. Try out the other internet sales sides as well, because EBay now has decided to choose the side of Chinese scammers. They have lost the trust of the general public and rightfully so.

Before buying at EBay, consider if there is any other place you can buy with more safety or at least a place where the company still knows the meaning of words such as honesty and dignity, etc. Please help me in leaving negative reviews about EBay on any website on the Internet. The public needs to be warned that EBay cannot be reached by email and that they are supporting the scammers.

How does the scam work? You buy from a Chinese seller, You don't receive product, Your money gone, You leave negative feedback or ask refund, EBay contacts you and threatens you.

Message 73 of 102
latest reply

You're the first buyer I've seen who has said that eBay has threatened them over an item not received.  Usually it is straight forward. The buyer files an item not received claim and if seller cannot show proof of delivery, they are refunded.  Sometimes eBay has to get involved and it takes slightly loner but there is no reason for eBay to threaten....it isn't even their money that is being refunded,

I'm curious, if it is so bad, why you continue to buy from Chinese sellers....at least 3 in the past month?

Message 74 of 102
latest reply

I agree!  I am ordering more & more from Amazon.  I tried all the help/contact menus which was a waste of time.  I called  & got stock answers then they transferred me to another number where the message said they weren't open.  grrrrrrr

Message 75 of 102
latest reply

Ok, I get it, ebay donbt want us to contact them via email....

lets see if this via I can have a REAL help.

I cant pay my item with my debit card, so what to do if I already contacted my bank and they say all is good and must be an ebay problem...

So? any ebay worker in here who can really help me solve my issue?

Thanks in advance

Message 76 of 102
latest reply

It's unlikely that anyone from eBay will see this and since PayPal is the payment processor, it's probably a problem at their end.  

According to the following info, they dont accept all debit cards. If you want to confirm that, it is fairly easy to phone them and they might have email Customer service. Sign into PP  and click on help or contact at the bottom of the page.

What credit or debit cards can I use with PayPal?
You can use a Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card to pay with PayPal. You can also use a debit card that displays the Visa or MasterCard logo.

Message 77 of 102
latest reply

How about this one? I have a really bad stutter and do not want to talk on the phone. I can't email eBay my issue? Seriously? You are going to make me embarrass myself by needing to call you? I don't think so. Simply ridiculous. I bet you it's so they don't have proof of anything that was said.

Message 78 of 102
latest reply

In address screen, can't switch state box over to province
Message 79 of 102
latest reply

Where are you trying to switch it over and why?

Message 80 of 102
latest reply