Kudos to the seller www_e-radioshop._de!

I purchased a handheld SSB 10m/12m radio from this eBay shop back in early December and since the 60 days have passed to leave feedback, I still wanted to provide feedback to this seller for working diligently with me on resolving not just one, but a series of unfortunate events with the transaction that were both beyond our control.

Unfortunately due to the time everything took to be resolved (MAJOR shipping delays with DHL) it was already 3 days past the time to leave feedback before everything was settled.

These guys are trustworthy and will certainly work with you to resolve any issues without the need to open up any sort of case with PayPal or eBay resolution centre.  I just thought I would pass this kudos on for the entire global community to see.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately, because we are not allowed to 'name' other members, your kind thought may be censored by the mods.

If your seller left you feedback, you can add a Response to that feedback indefinitely.

While this does not change his FB percentage, it will stand out on his FB page and may encourage future customers.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

This post was actually made at the suggestion of eBay since I was no longer able to leave feedback. Thanks for the reply, however. 🙂

Message 3 of 3
latest reply