New Size for Stores Needed

Is there anyone else who would like eBay to introduce a new store between the premium and anchor levels?

There is quite a gap in the benefits/listings/costs of premium and anchor stores. Premium is a l;ttle too small for me and anchor is too big and too costly. 

I've sent a few emails to eBay and talked to a few CS supervisors about this issue raising the topic, and I am hoping if more did the same eBay would take some notice.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

They just did. 

I said the same thing and then they doubled Premium to 1,000 listings from 500. You can use 1,000 on ebay.ca and then the other 1,000 on ebay.com if you don't mind missing USD and CAD in your accounting for tax purposes.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Actually it is the new store levels that I am talking about - the gap from 1,000 FO listings to 10,000. Hoping for something in between those two figures.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As would we all, I agree. As soon as they lifted the Premium stores subscription to 1,000, I hit it. 

There must be some logic between the gap, I just don't happen to know what it is. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Look at what would be called  a break point

A premium store  would cost $60  a month  plus 10 cents a listing over 1000 listings

The Anchor store  would cost $300 a month

Now  we calculate how many listings would one need to have an equal cost for the premium store  in relation to the $300 fee  for the Anchor store

(1) $300 minus $60 = $240 

(2) $240 at 10 cents a listing would be 2400 listings

(3) Add the 1000 free listings   and with a total of 3400 listings....

An Anchor store subscription fee, at $300  equals the monthly cost of a Premium store with 3400 listings.

A start....  With over 3400 listings one can justify an Anchor store.....

Message 5 of 5
latest reply