Why it's almost impossible to contact ebay manager or a supervisor?

I called eBay customer service three times, asking to please connect with a manager or a supervisor, or at least to give me a manager or a supervisor email, the reply on all three calls was, nothing a  manager or a supervisor can help you with that I can't help you with.

This note will be my last try to find a way to contact eBay manager or a supervisor before I close my account, I am hoping it will not get to that.

So, please anyone can help me with my request? email will be better than a phone call because I have few documents I would like him or her to read.

Thank you to all for taking the time to read my note.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm sorry but this is a member-to-member board. We are all users (sellers and buyers) like you. But perhaps there is something we can give you advice about. What is the matter?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Most of the problems members encounter can be handled quickly and easily by using the automated Resolution Centre.

If you waited too long and the Resolution Centre deadline of 45 days has passed, you can still phone the 1-800 number of the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal is just a mediator) and asking for a chargeback.

Those two sentences cover 99.44% of all problems on eBay.

Talking to customer service agents usually slows down the process. If three different agents told you a manager would not be able to help any more than they could, they are probably telling the truth.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Welcome to the 21st century.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply