Without solving of technical problem, ebay charged monthly fee continually.

This billing is unreasonable and absurd bill without solving any technical problem in ebay system.
I have been asked ebay customer service to solve this technical problem so many times.
In the meantime, ebay has not solved this problem and given any reply to me.
However, ebay has been charged us monthly fee continually.
Ebay left me the worst impression to me.  
Without many small vendors, ebay can not exist any more.
Do not ignore small business vendors any more.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure what sort of problems you are having but it can be very frustrating.

I notice that you have a store although you don't have any listings up and have only had a few sales in the last few months.  If you did not sign up for a year subscription for your store, you might want to cancel it so that you would be paying only when you sold an item. Unfortunately, there is a penalty if you have a store subscription and cancel early  but there is no cancellation penalty if you are paying month to month.  It isn't really a benefit to have a store unless you have quite a few more listings on all of the time.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Many new sellers do not realize that they do not need a Store to sell on eBay.

You are not alone in that.

But the money you have been charged for your Store is something you agreed to and which you do owe.

Like subscribing to Netflix and never watching a movie.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 4
latest reply