eBay Stores
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This Board is closed from further replies

Due to lack of activity this board has been closed from further replies. Please visit our Discussion Boards category to see the currently active boards and join the conversation there!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

This Board is closed from further replies

Due to lack of activity this board has been closed from further replies. Please visit our Discussion Boards category to see the currently active boards and join the conversation there!

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

No response, order should have been sent already

Hi, I'm trying to get help regarding an order that I've asked a few weeks ago. On the purchase history it shows that it haven't been sent yet. I've tried to contact the seller twice, no answer. I know that the max. delivery date is Dec 30th, but is t...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

billing cycle dates

I'm going to downgrade my store subscription on January 1st to take advantage of the increase in fixed-price listings. I'm being billed on the 16th of the month. My question: Am I paying for the actual month? i.e. December 16th payment for all of Dec...

I do not have the option for a Starter Store

I have 2 ebay accounts, on the first when the starter store came out I got that one and been on it since the start.On my second which is this account I opened it last year and now I am ready to get a starter store but when I go to subscriptions I onl...

Overcharge for store subscriptions

Why eBay can not get the conversion rate for store subscriptions right on every invoice since February 2020, but All other fees for Every other item charge (final value fees or insertion fees) has the conversion rate right. $59.95usd does not convert...

Resolved! Final value fee cap for ebay.ca stores

Hi,Here is my question:Do .ca stores also have the Final Value Fee Caps?I can see it on the .com side but not on the .ca side.https://www.ebay.com/sub/subscriptions Thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Style Store Layout - Is it Available in Canada?

Hi there,I've been looking at upgrading my entire store layout and I stumbled across a really sleek looking layout for a store on Ebay.Co.UK. Can anyone tell me if this same build functionality is available to us in Canada? It looks quite fantastic. ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Getting a User Token for eBay.ca store

Hi, I'm trying to setup integration between our BigCommerce site and eBay.ca. We have a eBay.ca account setup. I went to https://developer.ebay.com/my/auth/?env=production&index=0 to create a user token for our Canadian site, chose Production->Get Us...

Best way to ship video games within Canada and to USA

What is the best way to ship Video Games within Canada and to the USA. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg. Can I ship it in a small padded mailer with stamps? Should I use Shippo to create a packing label so its tracked?

• 3 replies
  • 3 helpful

Potential Scam

I am a seller and encountered a member with high feedback but joint accounts with a low feedback member. Transaction with first member was okay but the transaction shifted to his low-feed back "girlfriend". I noticed that this "girlfriend" had been b...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

When will Ebay implement 2k or 5k Level store? Where can we tag ebay developers!

The jump from 1k to 10k store listing is crazy. I really really hope ebay introduces another level in between that ie. 2k or 5k store listing! i'm happy to pay a little more for those, but I wont be able to do a 10k listing store. Anyone else think t...

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay Refuses to unsuspend my account!!

My ebay account was wrongly suspended for being "underaged". I tried to get it appealed and because my name didn't match (I used an alias) but I could proof everything else. Address, Birthday, Paypal, ANYTHING except for the name, they decided to per...

Managed Payment. Combined shipping. Request total. Available

Just to share the information I received regarding my concern/question for combined shipping. "The request total button will still be available on "managed payment". The combined shipping process and options will still be the same once everyone has t...

• 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

AnyStore Sellers Uneasy About Ebay Wanting Access Directly To Your Banking?

As I see this new one stop shopping Global Initiative roll out to supposedly make our lives as sellers easier, I am not sure how I like the idea of eBay having more direct access to my info than they already have. I can't see anywhere if this is mand...

• 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

How Many People Are Cancelling Their Subscriptions?

I have refunded two people recently due to item not received, and also have an inquiry about where their item is. This is not going well. I have a feeling I'm about to be hit with more inquiries or cases in the near future. I am compelled to close my...

Resolved! Unsubscribe

Please tell me, if I unsubscribe from my store then what will happen to my listings?

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Starting A New Ebay Store.... Reviews??

I'm curious if anyone knows.... if a person opens a new ebay.ca basic store will your reviews that you already have from a sellers account be transformed to the new ebay basic store?Thanks in advance

Did not receive supplies coupon.

Both my daughter and I opened up Ebay stores after October 1st. Neither of us have received a supplies coupon from Ebay. Is there a glitch in the system?Do I phone them?We received no email with it and nothing in the account. thanks

Can I pay my e-bay store fees in advance

Is there a way to pay e-bay store fees in advance, rather than being billed monthly? I know I could make a payment so that my account showed a credit, but that is not really what I had in mind. Could I make a payment specifically to cover my store fe...

Resolved! Estimated Delivery Dates

Usually on My eBay account when you have sellers that indicate that a item you purchased has been shipped eBay or whoever gives a estimated delivery date that when that expires you can go for a non receipt claim. But how do you determine when you sho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm confused again. This time Store Selling Fees.

I have a Basic Store which offers 250 'Free' Listings.At the moment I have about 60 additional listings, which I think should cost me 20 cents each.https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/ebay-stores.html#packages-pricing But when I went to add a...

Resolved! What exactly is “Promotional Subscription Period”?

So I received an offer in my email saying that I got offered free basic store for a month. It says in there that if I cancel within my “Promotional Subscription Period” I will not be charged for the store. My monthly invoice happens on the 1st every ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Added store back on, only 2 categories and no logo showing

I added my store on again, closed it in October 2017. Store and items are showing but only 2 categories and no logo. I checked and my categories and logo are still there in my store set up page. Anyone know how to get these to show up? Also, I clicke...

Q2 Shipping Supplies Coupon

I am trying to find my quarter 2 shipping supplies coupon. It used to be located under my ebay tab but its not there. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Seller Hub....

What gives with the Seller hub...Is my eBay selling page going to be automatically changed over ? and I need to reformat how I view it... ? From the info on it, looks like is geared more towards commercial sellers. and more cost to sell items when pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.