does ebay still offer shipping suplies

Hi does ebay still have the offer of shipping suplies,i took advantage the last time and was awesome,whis i would have done so in previouse months,but havnt had an offer for november yet,my question is is that deal done for or what?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

We store owners get the coupon every quarter. I used mine right away so when I look at my Purchase History it says that I placed the last order Oct. 3 which means I must have gotten my coupon on Oct 3. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

We store owners get the coupon every quarter. I used mine right away so when I look at my Purchase History it says that I placed the last order Oct. 3 which means I must have gotten my coupon on Oct 3. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I ordered some bubbly envelopes and was pleased with the quick delivery.

But so far I have used one of the fifty or so I received.

Guess I'll have to keep selling for another 20 years.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Don't you normally use poly bags? They have those too, not just the bubble bags.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

ok every quarter,i will try and keep track of that
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes but I have a sufficient supply of those from my usual source (emailers.ca here on eBay) and I've been selling some CDs lately so I thought I'd take a flutter.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply