ebay is destroying my store can some one please help us stop them?

Melven Kings and his merry band of heartless individuals (Aka Customer Dis-Service driods) continue their needless dismemberment ( a few adds deleted each and every day not being allowed to list new items?) of our once growing store.  It has gone on for over two months now, no way to appeal, they told rather cavalierly yes this means no Christmas sales for you! Bearing in mind that in August of this year we were a top seller, still have a 100% feedback (only placed at risque by ebay's own recent activities).  No appeals, nor compassion just our way or the highway (must have been taking ISIS lessons) a modern day tyranny  right here in the heart of our free land.  Stop abusing seniors, our site, and our customers!, let us list our items as many as we can sell, what the heck I am paying for it anyway and lastly provide a fair BILATERAL ADJUDICATION of issues of compliance with a measured response based upon the actual severity of the actual specific transgression.  These are people actual lives and livelihoods that you are so lightly and callously are interfering with.

We would be willing to join any class-action suit that would pursue such issues, email me at

sincerely tired of being abused by you and your firm,

A Good productive memeber since 1998,

Marcia

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Still fighting eBay. Still complaining about eBay.

Suggestions:

1) Remove the link to an off eBay page that looks like promoting off eBay sales (You have been told this many times).

2) Shipping outside of Canada is not working in your listings. Buyers prefer to know shipping costs. No shipping is showing for the USA which means no visibility on eBay.com USA.

3) Your description needs a makeover. Big black font is hard on the eyes.

4) Take better pictures. Many are dark and few details can be seen. Don't use flash. Use proper lighting.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Disregard the comment on pictures being dark. The ones I checked were dark but I see that most have good lighting and details.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I would suggest that the OP also stop promoting off ebay sales on feedback they are giving. Instead, insert some information about your site when you mail out your orders.

I don't understand why there are no shipping prices to any other countries other than Canada?? Are you having problems with the shipping calculator OP?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply