listing promos for ebay stores

hello,i have had an ebay store for a few months now,and have not received any extra free listing offers,i have read that stores have been averaging 2  a month,i have perfect feedback and have reached top seller rating,is there something else I am missing

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

"i have read that stores have been averaging 2  a month"

Not really.

eBay has been offering two promotions a month but not to everyone.  In most instances, those promotions have nothing to do with having or not having an eBay store.

Most promotions this year have been "by invitation" only.  I personally average one invitation per month.  One was issued earlier this month.  Please take the time to review posts on this board dealing with promotions.

There was a promotion earlier this month: http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2015/0707/ListMore.html

Did you receive it?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

no I did not get that one,i did get the one offered for all sellers in late june the only one I have received,so is there a method to who receives them,feedback score,how long you have been a member,etc

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

eBay does not advertise how they select sellers for promotional invite.

Keep in mind that quite often there will be a promotion available and no email is received.  It is always best to regularly (daily) check your Selling Manager.  That is where promotions show up ("Promotional Offers" panel at right).

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I have been checking promotional offers section,still nothing

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Having a store does not seem to have a whole lot of impact on promos these days. eBay uses the promos to see which ones generate good business. For a while, about a year ago, it seemed there were a lot. Not so much lately.

No-one knows how they are handed out. Looking in "secret" place won't help you.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

thanks for the replies
Message 7 of 7
latest reply