Forum Posts

May 22nd 2019 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Back again, and ready to help sort out any questions you have! Leave them below and I'll be by tomorrow to get you answers. Tyler

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 1st 2019 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for your questions, feel free to leave them below and I'll work on getting you answers. As a general note, if you have specific questions or comments regarding today's Seller Update, please leave them in the most app...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

February 20th 2019 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for your questions this afternoon. Stay warm, and if you happen to be in the Halifax area and haven't given the Retail Revival application a review yet, I'd consider it. Submissions are due the 22nd, and I think it c...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

January 16th 2019 Weekly Session

Howdy everyone - Can you believe January is half over already? After a whirlwind weekend of sleeping late, eating poorly and housecleaning, I'm back and ready to address your questions. I'll be by tomorrow afternoon to get you answers, so leave a que...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

January 9th 2019 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for your questions. Also, as a general note, I will be out of the office Thursday and Friday (celebrating my birthday with a long weekend). If you need assistance or insight while I'm gone you can always tag @happy_p...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

January 2nd 2019 Weekly session

Hey Howdy Hey and welcome to the first chat of 2019! Apologies for the tardy opening, but I'll keep the chat open throughout today and address questions as they come in into tomorrow. Speak with you soon!

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

December 26th 2018 Weekly Session

The last chat of 2018 is here already! Writing this a bit in advance as I'll be out of the office after today, returning Wednesday, but will be ready to help with your questions when I get back! Happy Holidays to you and yours, and can't wait to fini...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

November 7th 2018 Weekly Session

Welcome to November (can you believe it's here already?), Opening the chat up for your questions. Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Unable to add items to an active Sale event + Markdown Re-opened Tech investigating Estimated deliver...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

October 31st 2018 Weekly Session

Hi everyone - Opening the chat up for discussion. Thanks! Issue Status Latest Update Action taken/Next Steps Unable to add items to an active Sale event + Markdown Re-opened Tech investigating When using Chrome to save a draft listing, an error displ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.
Most Helpful Authors