2021 Spring Seller Update
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in 2021 Spring Seller Update

Fees pre and post managed payments

So if I understand the update process correctly, when things transition to managed payments the eBay fee goes up but there is no more PayPal involvement so no more PayPal fees? Looking at an online fee calculator, that looks like it might save money?...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Managed Payment

I recently switched to managed payment few weeks ago. Yesterday i had my first sale tried connecting with Shippo through Ebay my only option having major issues printing labelShippo has on customer service # can't call them what do i do?krazykoolstuf...

Spring 2021 Update Fee Schedule Changes

There are no fvf schedules included in the ebay Canada version of the update.Should sellers therefore conclude that the FVF increase and elimination of the TRS FVF discount announced for ebay.com are NOT coming to ebay.ca ?There's a lot of omissions ...

Changes

Not at all happy with all these changes. I do not have a store nor is eBay a major source of income for me. Just sell items that I collect through the years. Some items are extremely hard to pinpoint specifics due to age or just do not apply to that ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 7 helpful
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarized with the eBay Community.