Forum Posts

Seller Update Overview / quick links

The 2022 Winter Seller Update is split into three sections: Running your Business Updates to Feedback Updates to fee credits and Below Standard fees New messaging experience Listing & Promoting More features available free of charge Promoted Listings...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay fee structure

Yet another increase in cost with no benefit gained. A definition of a proper legal contract is when both parties give up something and both parties gain something. A .05% does not sound like a lot but this is on everything, the sale price, the shipp...

Aurevoir Ebay , Hello market place !

Ebay fees are out of control, they are even taking fees on shipping cost, thats double dipping in my worldI will no longer do business on this plateform, moving to Market place and Kijiji.

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay fee structure

Ebay fee strucrure reminds me of the Les Miserables song Master of the House lyric - 2% for looking in the mirror twice.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question thread: Running your Business

The 2022 Winter Seller Update is split into three sections: Running your Business Updates to Feedback Updates to fee credits and Below Standard fees New messaging experience You can read more about these changes by clicking the topic links above, and...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Question thread: Listing & Promoting

The 2022 Winter Seller Update is split into three sections: Listing & Promoting More features available free of charge Promoted Listings updates and expansions You can read more about these changes by clicking the topic links above, and please leave ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

rate fees going up again

sure you begin by say eBay will allow sellers to place more of there inventory on eBay. BUT then the Hammer falls. Rates are going up...I don't think I will be increasing MY inventory... I KNOW I will be place more adds on Facebook marketplace

Fees are criminal to take commission on postage.

Why is ebay continuing to take commission from postage? That is a **bleep**ing rip off....... Then you have the nerve to send this **bleep** to me. I know nobody else will see this note except the flunkies that control all of the bull**bleep** coming...

• 10 replies
  • 4 helpful

Winter Announcement 2022

Anyone else just get a message in their general (non eBay) mail for the winter announcement and where the link didn't open. You get the routine "We looked everywhere" message Seller Update | Winter 2022Learn about the changes we're making over the co...

Screenshot 2022-02-09 142641.jpg

Seller Update Overview / quick links

The 2022 Winter Seller Update is split into three sections: Running your Business Updates to Feedback Updates to fee credits and Below Standard fees New messaging experience Listing & Promoting More features available free of charge Promoted Listings...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question thread: Fees & Financials

The 2022 Winter Seller Update is split into three sections: Running your Business, Listing & Promoting and Fees & Financials. Fees & Financials Final value fee updates Subtitle listing upgrade fee Promoted LIstings Standard ad fee calculations You ca...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.