60 day feedback rule

The 60 day feedback rule needs to change.  Many orders from China are not arriving within 60 days, esp when the seller asks you to wait longer or offers to ship another & wait again.  Many cagey China sellers are using this rule to their advantage & drag their heels until the 60 days are up & then don't have to worry about negative feedback.  This just happened to me.  He shipped twice, items never arrived, offered partial refund, I was not happy with that, then the 60 days are up & now I can't leave negative feedback to warn others.  No refund recd either.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

60 day feedback rule

Many orders from China are not arriving within 60 days, esp when the seller asks you to wait longer or offers to ship another & wait again. 

Well, you were scammed.

Normally it takes 30 days, sometimes less, for items to arrive from China.

If it takes more than that, the seller should be requested for a refund.

If the seller does not refund or offers a 'replacement'  open a Dispute within the 45 day deadline.

If the seller does not then refund you, eBay/Paypal will and go after him for the payment. There will be other fallout for him.

An offer of a 'replacement' should be treated as a scam. There is no reason to believe that anything was sent in the first place, and certainly no reason to believe the replacement will ever arrive either. File the Dispute.

Feedback does not affect the seller's ability to sell or list unless it gets ridiculously low. Under 60% positive low. Detailed Seller Ratings are more important. The lowest DSR is ONE star.

I hope the order was for dollar -store items and you are not out too much money.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

60 day feedback rule

I don't think I've ever had anything arrive from China within 30 days. Hong Kong seems to be the fastest. One problem is that these sellers often warns you in the shipping notice that it way take as long as 6 week or more ;o( I think many china sellers are getting 'creative' & doing this on purpose in order to use the 60 day rule.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

60 day feedback rule

mg152
Community Member
The chinese are experts at stall tactics and taking your money.
I'm in the US but it's no difference for us. They take our money and laugh all the way to the bank!
Stay away from them.
RIP Jann & Charlie Keller. You followed each other to heaven too soon. We miss you both!

Be nice to other people! You don’t know what’s going on in their life.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply