Add Tracking Number - Not Working

dakkman
Community Member

Once again, the page to add tracking #s isn't fully loading to provide a text box to insert the tracking #. Instead there's only a submit of cancel button. Frig eBay, when the hell you gonna fix that?

Please don't reply suggesting I message the tracking #. I know that's an option. I just want eBay to fix the damn feature, and I'm curious how many years it'll take them to get on it. I know I'm not the only one having the issue, since I'm also a buyer and other sellers complain to me about it.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

leb17
Community Member

Hi dakkman

Ebay doesn't fix things unless they are losing money or the masses complain about it, then they will.

One thing for sure is that nobody here can fix it, we can only suggest on trying different things to help resolve the issue.

(2) things I would suggest to try.

Try deleting your cache and cookies and restart your computer and try adding it again.

OR

Print your own shipping labels by using PP (PayPal) shipping labels.

Benefits of using it:

1. Save a bit of money on shipping cost.

2. You can just drop it off at the post office and not wait in line to pay for shipping.

3. PP will automatically will send the buyer a email with the DC (Delivery Confirmation) or tracking number.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Does eBay make money if you use their mailing system, probably, so this may be a way to discourage you from mailing your own parcels

Message 3 of 3
latest reply