Anything out there better than paypal.

I used my normal email and password ,dont work.Tried to change password,wouldnt accept my security names,had to use credit card with a couple hundred dollars in paypal,I this a scam,sure feels like it.reported and of course no reply.Just wanna get my momey out to go somewhere else

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Paypal is the 800 pound gorilla. EBay sellers are pretty well required to accept PP, and the other acceptable electronic payment services are about the same price and are looked at askance by buyers, so most sellers don't bother with them.

And most sellers are not able to qualify for a credit card merchant account which costs as much or more than Paypal. Our family business has over 35 years to build our reputation, and still many of our online customers prefer to use PP rather than make direct cc payments.

Sometimes when you run into a problem you just need to toss your cookies, turn off the computer, take the cat for a walk and let the glitch work itself out.

If that doesn't work, to the Paypal site and try their Resolution Centre. They may even have a North American call centre to help you. Write down the sequence of events before you call. It will clear your own mind and will help the clerk a lot.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Instead of throwing your hands up, call them and report that your account has been hijacked.

You'll have to prove your identity to them and they're tough with that, but they can fix it if you don't delay.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 3
latest reply