Auctiva.com eBay glitch listing same item more then ones!

On Aug 28 I was trying to list 227 items from Auctiva.com listing to my eBay account ftaelectronics. There was a glitch between eBay and Auctiva that caused eBay (auctiva confirmed that there is no glitch on their side) to list same items over and over for up to 20 times within 50 seconds between start of a listing. At that day I end up with 3000+ listings. After I Phoned eBay the phone representative asked me to End All Auction listings in order to get the credit for those listing. After I ended all my auction listings that were listed on Aug 28 I called eBay and the phone representative told me it will take 2 days. Then I phoned back and got same answer and again and again.

Well today its ½ month since day when its happened and I still did not receive a credit that was promised, so I contacted customer support and was asked to wait for 3 more days! So I dont know what to do?

Please help me to resolve this problem. Waht to do? Evrytime I phone I get no where.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Auctiva.com eBay glitch listing same item more then ones!

Try emailing kalvin@ebay.com, he is part of eBay.ca Canada management. Explain your problem and he might be able to help.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply