BYE SENS BYE :-(

katiusciav
Community Member
my team lost last night...very sad...:-( i guess its still something that they were the second best hockey team this year, nothing to sneeze at...maybe next year...
Kat
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

engagingtreasures
Community Member
I was waiting to sell some Senators hockey jerseys I had thinking they were going to win...
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I'd be in heaven if the Leafs made it to the finals.

Monique

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
I'm in Ottawa... everybody is so disappointed... my son (10) was crying last night... he is devastated... it was so sad to see them leave the rink.... :_|

next yer we'll do better :^O

Kasha

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
A heck of a lot more people are happy that Ot-toe-wa lost!!!!!!!!!!!

Go DUCKS!!!!!!!!!! :^O WooHoo!!! :^O

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW c'mon debbie-i'm so sad!!!:-(
Kat
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
I am a Buffalo fan, so my Stanley Cup playoffs ended weeks ago.:-(

** Our new disclaimer:

The above comments were not meant to be offensive in any way. If there is anyone lurking on the boards who is offended by any comment made above, we wholeheartedly apologize, as we understand that these boards have rules for posting and it is never, or will never be our intention to break any of those rules. Any resemblance to any persons living or dead, real or ficticious, in any of our posts is purely coincidental. We love Ebay and all of Ebay's rules, and now have them tatooed on our foreheads so that we do not forget them. Long life and prosperity to every Ebay employee past present and future. Peace my brothers & sisters, Peace. If anyone is offended by our comments please let us know and we will change our honest opinions to match those of the majority of the board. God bless us every one!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member

OMG! What a wonderful disclaimer. I think I've actually missed you. 🙂

Monique

Message 8 of 8
latest reply