Buyer refuse to confirm delivery address

Hello,

I need your help. I sold a CD last february 12th. Buyer paid for International shipping and send a non-confirmed US address (USA) via his pay-pal payment. The buyer is from Ecuador and not from US. I sent more than 6 messages in order to confirm his delivery address. The buyer never replied to my messages. He does not confirm his delivery address. I still have the CD, I'm just waiting for his anwser. One of the problems is that the buyer only speaks spanish. I tried to translate my last communication. It's not easy.

On April 30th, the buyer has opened a case. This is ridiculous. I'm a Professional seller since 14 years and this not fair.

I just need his delivery address!! Please help.

Many thanks!

Jean-Nicolas Simard

popartmusic81

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Buyer refuse to confirm delivery address

What do you mean 'confirm'?

Is there no address at all on his eBay order nor on his Paypal payment?

If they do not match, general wisdom is that the PP address is the one to use.

Foreign addresses can look strange-- almost as weird as rural Saskatchewan ones- but you should be fine if you are printing a PP shipping label.

It is also possible that the Ecuadorean buyer uses a US based freight forwarding company. This is very common and not a problem.

The seller ships to the forwarder. The item is considered delivered. The forwarder sends it ,often with other purchases from other sellers, to the customer.

You are going to lose this dispute.

The only way to win it is to provide Proof of Delivery. And you have not even shipped.

Further there is little chance that the CD would arrive at the US forwarder (or in Ecuador) fast enough to be able to prove delivery.

I hope this is the only Defect you get this year. Those things play havoc with your ability to sell.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply