Can I get express shipping?

I need a porduct delivered in the next 2 days... is this possible?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

you need to contact the seller, of the product you want.. they will need to know where you live, they can tell you how quickly it can get to you, and how much extra it will cost..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@inzaghi90018 wrote:

I need a porduct delivered in the next 2 days... is this possible?

You ask the seller if that shipping option is not available on the shipping page.

On the description page there is a section called:

Questions and answers about this item

where you can ask the seller a question.

-..-

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

If it is absolutely necessary, buy locally.

If the seller agrees to ship express, once she has it in the hands of the shipper, she can no longer control the delivery. So if it doesn't arrive don't blame her, blame the shipper.

I'm assuming you know that it will cost more.

If the seller is not in Canada, assume the answer is NO. LACK OF PLANNING copy.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

As the others have said, it may indeed be possible but only your seller will know what options are available.

Choose a domestic item. Search for items located closest to you (it's an Advanced Search filter) and make contact with the seller in advance to confirm that Xpress or Priority is available and will meet your deadline. 

Please note that if you live outside a major metropolitan centre or city, the answer to your question is already most likely, 'No.'

Xpresspost by Canada Post will deliver within one to two days within your region and most couriers offer an overnight service but these services come at a price and usually require additional resources from your seller to establish for you. 

So, if you're talking about dropping $100-$200 on something nice, expect to pay another $35-50 (ballpark) for Xpress shipping. The seller most likely won't bend over backwards for you if you want a $1 item delivered tomorrow for free. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply