Canada Post rate increase effective Jan 15th 2007

Don't know if you've seen this or not ...

http://www.canadapost.ca/rates/2007/shipping_delivery-e.asp

Here I go modifying all my listings again 😞
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Here's the only bone they've throw us (if you use EST and are sloppy)

*Correcting customers' over-declared weight and dimensions (Cubing)
Currently, cubing adjustments on customer invoices are only applied for debits. In response to market concerns, effective January 15, 2007, Canada Post will change the current business practice and allow credit adjustments where the In-line Cubing and Re-weigh equipment determines that the customer has over-declared the weight and dimensions of the Parcel on their Orders/Bill of Lading.

0% increase in Expedited although tweaking due to the increase in Zones.

I don't see any specific mention of Light-Packet.
"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

GRRRRRRR!

I just got this in the Mail.

Another F&@KLJ@KJ* increase. 50% in the last 3 years.

That is fricking ridiculous. God I hate Canada Post.

I'm moving to the USA. Seriously. I think I'll have to to remain competitive globally.

John
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

acurael
Community Member
crooks
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
WELL FOLKS, I'M NEW TO THIS BOARD, AND MY BIGGEST CONCERN HAS ALWAYS BEEN CANADA POST!!!!!!! i'm glad i'm not the only hater!! i've never known a company to charge so much for absolutely nothing!! to kick around your parcel like a football, offer no real time tracking online, and only to deliver it slower than snails!!!
but of course, they use 'ebay' in all their advertisements-gotta get a piece of the action!
Kat
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I've finally broken down and phoned my MP. I wrote a detail letter -- and now it is being 'reviewed'. I will keep pushing until we get some kind of action against CP monopolizing the "light package" shipping industry and providing horrible service for high prices.

John
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

kinderalls
Community Member
Hi John,
Thanks for writing a letter to Canada Post. I have this on my to do list. I am sick and tired like everyone else. Has anyone else written a letter. What about a petition? So we can all write the same concerns and sign.

Just a thought.
Kerri Anne
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
I will be glad to sign a petition, and john..thank you for writing the letter-you're writing it for everyone who is sick and tired..
Kat
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

djbullet2005
Community Member
Post the letter up here so we can all modify and send our own personalized one.
Message 9 of 9
latest reply