Canada Post shipping Tool

straw11
Community Member
I had a terrible weekened with the online postage from Canada Post I would be able to get to the print & pay stage of the postage and I would get a error message It was a complete waste of time and they keep the money for postage till they get around to refunding it. This happened over 15 times over the weekend any on else have this problem?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If you are referring to the CP shipping tool that is integrated into eBay then you should know that this tool was down for almost a week with this type of problem.

We called PP and they confirmed that the shipping module was experiencing this problem and they were trying to get it fixed ASAP.

I then told them it would have been nice if they would NOTIFY their users of this problem so we would not be trying to ship items using their tool and are now having to wait two or more weeks to get a refund from CanadaPOST.

And we all know how quickly CanadaPOST refunds money....ya right!

cheers,

TIM @ FTL
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

laplaya29
Community Member
Actually when I made an error on the Canada Post Electronic Shipping, they (CP) were quite quick at refunding my money. I noticed after I printed the document that I had misstyped the address. I filled out the pages again and printed out the correct document, then I called the number provided and spoke to the Customer Service clerk and told her what I had done. She verified my info and I had the refund cheque within a week.

Bill.
Check out my eBay listings for Antiques, Collectibles, Postcards, Books, Mocassins, Prints, Georgian Bay and Lighthouse items
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

laplaya29
Community Member
I do agree that the PayPal CP Shipping tool has been broken for a week and no one should use it until its fixed.. Paypal is known to be very slow at issuing those refunds. I am still awaiting one for a shipment back in July when the document never printed. Actually I have given up waiting and consider it a lost cause to even try to get the money back at this point.

Bill.
Check out my eBay listings for Antiques, Collectibles, Postcards, Books, Mocassins, Prints, Georgian Bay and Lighthouse items
Message 4 of 4
latest reply