CanadaPOST Shipping Calculator STILL NOT WORKING - eBaY will not fix it

Sick and tired of this freaken company with billions and billion of dollars not being able to fix a minor problem.

For all their ranting and raving about buyer satisfaction and improving the buyer experience - well how about fixing the shipping calculator problem that magically changes your settings once you post the item and/or repost and unsold item.

Weights are being changed to 125lbs or 61lbs or even 825lbs and with hundreds of items being posted and reposted it makes it impossible to edit every single one.

Meanwhile, potential buyers are claiming that we are overcharging bigtime when they see a shipping price of US$104 to ship a 1-lbs item.

Needless to say 99% of potential buyers go elsewhere and do not bother to inquire via email or ASQ button about the shipping price. Only 1% or less are actually taking the time to inquire about the shipping costs.

This problem has been ongoing now for months and months and this pig headed company refuses to do anything about it - not to mention, even acknowledge the problem.

Hey Miriam, if you happen to drop in here sometime between now and next year perhaps you can look into this.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

CanadaPOST Shipping Calculator STILL NOT WORKING - eBaY will not fix it

miriam@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi futuretech_liquidations,

I'm here every day, futuretech_liquidations, although I do not necessarily post. I have flagged this issue with the shipping calculator to our Product group in the past, but I will do so again.

I can have Rodney, our head of Product and an expert in the calculator, follow up with you directly.

Thanks,

Miriam
Message 2 of 2
latest reply