Canadian Powersellers Discussion Group

customcharmsonline
Community Member
If any of you are interested in joining, come check it out at the following link:
http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=100020573

:O) Hope to see you there :O)
Message 1 of 41
latest reply
40 REPLIES 40

Re: Canadian Powersellers Discussion Group

shoplineca
Community Member
This Board is totally untolerant of rude, slanderous, potty talk and it is a pleasure to post on it.

If someone wants a lesson in learning new 4-letter words and name calling, go onto the .com board and tell them that you are a Canadian and proud of it.

You will bring out 4 Red Necks who dance all over your parade with colourful and demeaning statements and anti Canadian sentiment and follow you around future postings, harassing you every chance they get.

Aside from that, the majority of the people posting there are pretty decent folks, just trying to make a buck like the rest of us while trying to have a little fun too.

Malcolm
Message 21 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
We are also INtolerant!!! Sorry.
Malcolm
Message 22 of 41
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Malcolm,

Many of the malcontents are currently on a 7 day posting suspension on the .com board for a little war that got out of hand. What an amazingly different atmosphere over there.

Of course, lurking to get your drama fix isn't as much fun! ]:)

Monique

Monique

Message 23 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
Now Malcolm - I know you want me to whisper sweet little dirty things in your ear that have nothing to do with being nasty - THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BABY!!!!!
Message 24 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
The biggest shocker to me and certainly one of the reasons I no longer enjoy the .com board as much as I used to was the stunt pulled by ... (his ebayid is the same as the world-wide flower company, he resides in Flordia (yes he is still living) and he owns a store that sells ice cream to vacationing Canadians even though he hates Canadians and wont knowingly sell to Canadians).

Absolutely disgusting stunt. He should be permanenty banned from all eBay Discussion Groups for his sicko stunt.

Malcolm
Message 25 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
Yes, I cannot figure that one out either.
Message 26 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
I saw a osting under his userid and thought it was his wife. I then went to their about Me page and there was not reference to his untimely death (murder no less) and then saw 3 or 4 more posts that was definately in his special style.

I emailed Jackie and she confirmed that "he returned from the dead" and was stomped on by fellow Power Sellers,.

Sorry not good enough. That is one sick, demented individual and there are at least 5 others that are at least as bad as him and capable of that stunt and worse.

Those are the types of people that would hold auctions for the Tsunami victims and keep the money and their goods.

Sick, sick, sick!

Malcolm
Message 27 of 41
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Malcolm,

I agree with you, but there are a lot of good people over there too. The ones to which you have referred are currently on a forced vacation courtesy of the ebay moderators.

Monique

Monique

Message 28 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Monique
I actually found I was spending too much time posting and reading all the posts on botrh boards but more so on the US and letting business slide.

I am content with participating very actively on the Cdn Board now and am very glad to see that it is coming back to a healthy life again.

Malcolm
Message 29 of 41
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
That's my problem to a T Malcolm. Get off the boards and get to work!!!!! (to me, not anyone else) LOL
Message 30 of 41
latest reply

kpamber
Community Member
I "hang my hat" on the jewelry board...that is my primary interest.
I have personally had 2 knock em down drag em out fights with 2 sellers over there.
There are fools and idiots on every discussion board (and I can be one if suitably provoked, lol)...
I so infrequently post on the "U.S.P.S." board, but do lurk at times...
I was surprised that things were so quiet over there...thanks for filling me in, Monique.
Like high school, isn't it?
So Monique, do you want to muscle your way into the party room at the theatre with me? We can kidnap Greg and Jim?
Seriously, I will be sitting behind you and over a tad at the B.R. concert...say hey!!!
Best,
k
Message 31 of 41
latest reply

customcharmsonline
Community Member
okay okay, Ill admit it, I was really bored one night and thought Id try something new and exciting! I appologise!! LOL lets just let it die alreadY!!!!
Message 32 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
No need to apologize, customcharmsonline! Making use of the resources on eBay is not only smart, but commendable.

You are not here for the good of your health (or maybe you are). Reaching out to other members and exposing your auctions in as many platforms as possible is good for business.

Well done - no matter what anyone says.
Message 33 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
I wasnt condeming your attempt to start another group aside from cautioning what could be the depletion of this one.

I simply commented that I personally dont have the time, or perhaps prefer not to schedule the time to participate in multiple groups.

I like the way this discussion group is so constructive in assisting everyone and so void of the rabble and vile language and insinuations that is often seen on other boards.

I think it speaks well of Canadians and is a good reflection of the quality of the Canadian Power Sellers and would hate to see this forum come close to non-existence by loosing the great people we have posting here on a regular basis.

Malcolm

Message 34 of 41
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Karen,

Sounds like a plan! Although I don't know if DH would be too happy about it as I've put Jim on my "list". LOL

We are in row C, seats 29 & 30. If you get the opportunity drop by and say hey!

http://www.stratfordfestival.ca/download/FestivalSeatingPlan.pdf

Monique

Monique

Message 35 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
I am rabble, and I would like you to meet my friend, vile language

Message 36 of 41
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Woof. Ruff. Bow Wow!

I hope the pinks dont speak "bitch", only English!

Malcolm

Message 37 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member
LOL!
Message 38 of 41
latest reply

thebidwatcher
Community Member