Combined shipping not working.

What's with eBay checkout today?  I have had 2 buyers in the last hour contact me because checkout would not combine their purchases.

I don't use calculated shipping.  One buyer was Canadian and the other American.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Combined shipping not working.

nan*55
Community Member

are you items all listed on the same site?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you sold one item on .ca and the other on .com, you cannot combine the items on one invoice. You can either send two invoices to the buyer, one including the combined shipping and the other with free shipping. Or you can send an invoice through PayPal with both items on the same invoice.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I list only on .ca.

Haven't had a problem today but then sales came almost to a halt.

I had no problem combining the shipping by sending an invoice.  I did have to manually change the shipping to the combined shipping rate and not the total shipping cost for all items that eBay displayed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

We are having the Same issues... Our buyers can not continue to shop they have to purchase each item separately.. When before I could combine their order for them when they were done shopping.. Have yo

@westernstargifts wrote:

I list only on .ca.

Haven't had a problem today but then sales came almost to a halt.

I had no problem combining the shipping by sending an invoice.  I did have to manually change the shipping to the combined shipping rate and not the total shipping cost for all items that eBay displayed.

u been able to resolve the problem.. if you could give any help that would be great

Message 5 of 5
latest reply