Ebay Canada Phone Number

Trying to find a phone number for Ebay Canada. I am a silver powerseller but cannot find a phone number and live support seems to be gone from ebay.ca.

Anyone that can help?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ebay Canada Phone Number

momoftwingles2
Community Member

I posted this just a week or so ago to Bernie in another thread. I don't think that eBay.ca has its own number.....however...give this a read and see if it will help!

To contact eBay.......can click on CONTACT US in the upper right corner of the screen...go through the menu and eventually you'll be given the opportunity to CONTACT eBay via e-mail or PHONE. There will be a pin number for you to use within 15 minutes which verifies your account and is supposed to make life easier for both you and the phone rep.

That being said...the number is: *****. I imagine without the PIN # you'll just have to verbally give the rep your information!

More fees! Less service!

Susan
momoftwingles2

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ebay Canada Phone Number

It's the same number as Dial-A-Prayer.

Works on the same principle.]:)
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Ebay Canada Phone Number

momoftwingles2
Community Member
🙂

You are so funny!!!!
Great answer!

Susan
momoftwingles2
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay Canada Phone Number

Trying to find a phone number for Ebay Canada. I am a silver powerseller but cannot find a phone number and live support seems to be gone from ebay.ca.

Anyone that can help?

You can use this. click contact button>type billing on the field (blank) after that right hand side Dialog box appear :contact us"
Chat
Email
Phone

I normally use chat it easier than phone. Email take forever at more than 24 hour to get reply. Chat is faster!1
I hope that help.
Accept challenge with smile! ((:-))
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Ebay Canada Phone Number

The LiveHelp link is now here;

https://cschatlb-na.corp.ebay.com/chat.asp?profile=43
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 6 of 6
latest reply