Ebay is not adding up my Positive feedback correctly.

Ebay is not showing all my positive feedback in my score.

Why do they do such retarded things? If you buy something that is 1 item if you get it from the same person or not that is still one item and that is still going to Paypal for 1 invoice and 1 sale and so on. If you buy 100 things from the same person  you should get 100 feebacks and recorded.

I really am annoyed with most of the shipping tax issues and this **bleep**. FIX IT!

I don't give a **bleep** about your rules and your policy, If you can't fix it then you are going to turn away many people.

I need the 10 feedbacks so I can keep selling as they have a limit on me for some stupid reason.

MONEY IS MONEY PEOPLE GET WITH IT!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I don't give a **bleep** about your rules and your policy, If you can't fix it then you are going to turn away many people.

I need the 10 feedbacks so I can keep selling as they have a limit on me for some stupid reason.

All new sellers have restrictions.

Any items that one buyer purchases from you within the same week counts as one transaction. It doesn't matter whether that buyer gives you one feedback or 10...it is still one transaction. It's not broken...that's the way that ebay has it set up as they want to see how new sellers do in a variety of transactions.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

When ebay first began one could leave feedback for all transactions  in fact if you  contacted one through ebay it was counted and feedback could be left

Got quite ridiculous and ebay changed it

up until  8 or 9 years ago   Only your first transaction with the same person counted towards your star rating no matter how many times you dealt with them .   After the changes one was able to get feedback counted towards the stars on other purchases as long as it was not within the week period

an improvement that benefited all

one may not agree but this has been a standard and accepted  practice here for yrs

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

up until  8 or 9 years ago Only your first transaction with the same person counted towards your star rating no matter how many times you dealt with them .   After the changes one was able to get feedback counted towards the stars on other purchases as long as it was not within the week period

That's right.... had forgotten that it was ever like that.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

So you can keep selling????

You have no feedback as a seller which means that you haven't sold anything.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

yes the above poster is right you can buy 50 items and it wont change your seller rating. Also feedback is optional not every Ebay member leaves it, and as a final note sell a few items and see how it goes don't list 50 things off the bat and get yourself in a financial mess, Ebay / Paypal will not release a buyers funds until the buyer approves or 21 days so you will have to ship out of your pocket. Read the new seller suggestions  page if you didn't already know all these things as there is alot more info to be found.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

selling on ebay has never been easier....

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Thanks for your reply but I still feel a sale is a sale and that adds to something for someone.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

The tax is not added to shipping so there is no way to fix that. The person does their checkout and pays without tax for the shipping.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I have realized the relationship between a buyer and seller is far greater than any status on here. Obviously I ranted for nothing.

Thank you for your responses.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Hello 'mikejamal',

<<If you buy 100 things from the same person  you should get 100 feebacks and recorded.>>

Well, you do get 100 transactions recorded, because each item you buy is considered a

separate transaction.  It's just that if you buy them all in the same week your feedback score

only goes up 1.

It's really quite reasonable, when you consider that some people would have their neighbour buy

100 items from them, leave excellent feedback, get their pal to refund them, and thus artificially boost

the seller's feedback score.  The seller in turn boosts the neighbour's score.

The new system causes people to truly earn it.

If you would like to read ebay's info page about how feedback scores are sorted out:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/feedback/howitworks.html#how

<<The tax is not added to shipping so there is no way to fix that. The person does their checkout and pays

without tax for the shipping.>>

Tax?  Are you talking about another user ID you have?  In order to collect tax from your buyers, you

will need to be registered as a business seller.

Was it something else?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

You can add the tax to the shipping in the same area you add tax to your sale price just a matter of checking the right box.....

Message 12 of 12
latest reply