HELP PLEASE!! paypal is srewing me over:(

so i use to buy from ebay a couple years ago(58 items)without any problems.now im buying again,with the excact same credit card(titanium visa),so i bought a few things a few days before pay day,went to pay,but no,guess what??my card aint no good for these idiots anymore,cannot be verified,even know its the same one i been using before!!

cant use prepaid credit card either,now they telling me"too bad""thats right,now i will have 15 bad feedback ,i have the money to pay but they wont let me,like **bleep**???should this be illegal??

so now my feedback will be so bad i mine is well just close my account and too bad,i feel like i did something bad and they kicking me out of there:(

what can i do???i really wanna pay for the items i bought!!this is bs!!paypal,what a joke!!!

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

and if one of you who(seller)who doest use paypal please let me know,im looking for coins,mostly canada and us.i will be a good customer of yours,regulary.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can you get 15 bad feedback?  The sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback in positive for their buyers.

As for the credit card, get a new one, call your credit card that you lost it and they will replace it with a new number, then you can use it for PayPal. will take a few weeks.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Have you called Paypal and discussed this?

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

yes i call them 4 times total,they just dont accept these cards anymore even know it was ok 2 years ago,with the excat same card!its like they say,too bad,i cant buy off ebay anymore and pay from the 15 sellers i bought:(

god they are sooo freaking stupid,i d like to be rich enough and powerfull to put them out of business and have every employe in the street!!ebay is no better for associating with them.

they screw me and nothing i can do about it 😞

https://www.facebook.com/NoPayPal

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

thanks anyway guys for trying to help.

so long ebay 😞

https://www.facebook.com/NoPayPal

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Ebay owns PayPal.

Nice rant but there's obviously more to this than the way you're spinning it.

Putting people out on the street? Ouch!

Tell us how you REALLY feel...

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

they deserve it,these idiots actually give me chest pain from the stress!! i just want to **bleep**ing pay my sellers,**bleep**!!!didnt think no one would understand,im just a **bleep** right??im done talking

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@canucksno1 wrote:

so i use to buy from ebay a couple years ago (58 items) without any problems. now im buying again, with the excact same credit card (titanium visa), so i bought a few things a few days before pay day, went to pay, but no,guess what?? my card aint no good for these idiots anymore, cannot be verified, even know its the same one i been using before!!

1. Does paypal have the correct expiry date for that visa credit card?
If the card has been renewed since the last time you used it on paypal, you have to update the paypal info.
2. Do you have a bank account attached to your paypal account?
Then you can transfer funds via that method.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

well turn out they are accepting cheap pre paid credit cards from shopper drug mart after all,lol.

for those who wanna know,register the pre paid credit card on their website,including youre adress,go on paypal and go to"add a card"not bank account,card.voila,will work instantly!

what got things confuse was the"add bank account".should not of done that,just stick to "add card"guys and girls,much easier and you can use it right away.

so i was able to pay everyone 🙂

so thanks again people for trying to help,just gonna stick to pre paid cards now.

cheers!

Message 10 of 10
latest reply