Happy Thanksgiving

muminlaw
Community Member
I just wanted to wish all my new friends on the .ca PS board a very Happy Thanksgiving (and that includes any non-posting lurkers)! In spite of complaints and difficulties, we're all blessed to have businesses doing well enough to rate PS status.

I hope you've all filled up on your favourite Holiday dinner ..... tomorrow we diet!!

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Happy Thanksgiving

jaymor8
Community Member
Glenda - aren't you a sweetie. All the same to you and as far as dieting tomorrow goes.....ahahahahahahaha, yeah right!!!!!!!

Jackie...
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Happy Thanksgiving

gloriaguides
Community Member
The same to you both Glenda and Jackie. I know it's late in the day, but it was a GREAT weekend ebay-wise and I've been busy keeping up. Thank goodness the US has Columbus day today as well so they're not surprised that I couldn't mail it out today (one buyer was impressed that we celebrate Columbus Day, same as she does!). Gloria
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Happy Thanksgiving

jaymor8
Community Member
Hiya Glo - Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I'll be pretty glad to get back to my routine though, tomorrow. I was only gone 1 day but I missed my cat (Muggy McBoy) very much. Now he's a sleep at my side in bed while I cath up on my ebay reading.

I have to do all my shipping tomorrow too. Bummer dude :)))

Jackie...
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Happy Thanksgiving

muminlaw
Community Member
Hey Jackie - it's only 8;00PM now in BC but my shipping and invoicing gets done tomorrow anyhow! This evening's reserved for much needed napping!! (thus speaks the old lady of the west coast - with a full tummy)
And yeah! dieting indeed = Atkins here we come!

How 'bout posting a pic of Muggy McBoy? I really miss my old black "Grinch" since he's been gone - he died a quiet, peaceful death a few years ago and we've no regrets, but we do still miss him!

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 5 of 5
latest reply