Have eBay account with eBay.ca but cannot login with account information to eBay.com. Reason?

aj66chev
Community Member

I have an eBay.ca account. eBay.com recognizes the email address but will not log me in to eBay.com or allow me to use the same email address to create another account on ebay.com. What are the account restrictions with eBay as I regularly travel to the US and would prefer to us the ebay.com site to purchase products when in the US.

Thks,

AJ

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Have eBay account with eBay.ca but cannot login with account information to eBay.com. Reason?

You cannot use the same email address for a different account. You will need a separate email address.

You shouldn't have any trouble logging in ebay.com using your current account. Your account is universal across all ebay sites regardless of which one you originally registered on.

I registered on ebay.com and never had any problems logging in ebay.ca using the same account even when I was logged in ebay.com at the same time.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply