How do I change shipping options from UPS, which was imposed on me and about which I found out only from the invoice, to regular mail?

olga778
Community Member

How do I change my shipping address in Canada to one in the USA?

How do I apply for PayPal? Do you accept credit cards?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

How do I change shipping options from UPS, which was imposed on me and about which I found out only from the invoice, to regular mail?

This is a member to member board . Neither PP nor eBay employees hang around here. Thus you get accurate advice from those who live the dream.

How do I change shipping options from UPS...

No, it was on the PC listing. Some parts of a listing are not visible on mobile devices. Shipping is a separate tab from the description.

In any case, ask your seller to use USPS and not UPS. He is not required to agree.

How do I change my shipping address in Canada to one in the USA?

Contact your seller and explain that you have a US postal address and ask if he will ship there. Ask at the same time that your parcel be shipped by USPS rather than UPS.

If he does not want to, it is his right. These are questions to be asked BEFORE bidding.

How do I apply for PayPal? Do you accept credit cards?

Most sellers do not accept credit cards directly, and most buyers prefer to keep that financial information private. This is where Paypal comes in.

Go to the PP site (paypal.com) and follow through. DO use your credit card as the source for online payments. The alternative, your bank balance, is less secure.

Again, many sellers will not accept bids from customers who do not have active Paypal accounts.

Finally, your Paypal account will accept only Canadian addresses, unless you have a postal address, US bank account, and US credit card.  Similarly if you have a PP accoutt with US financials, it will not accept a Canadian address. This has something to do with Homeland Security and/or money laundering and nothing to do with PP or eBay.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply