How do I delete recently viewed items? Pictures show up every time I log in. Thanks

Can recently viewed items be deleted. I hate having them exposed every time I log in. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

How do I delete recently viewed items? Pictures show up every time I log in. Thanks

You could delete your browser history. I'm sure if you would have to delete cache as well.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@shodan1076 wrote:

Can recently viewed items be deleted. I hate having them exposed every time I log in. Thanks

I just press the Clear link -- located next to the title of each section (searches and views).

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for your response but I don't quite understand where to look  to delete these items. shodan1076

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@shodan1076 wrote:

Thank you for your response but I don't quite understand where to look  to delete these items.

This what I see when viewing eBay with a desktop computer. For both the www.ebay.ca and www.ebay.com pages I see sections on the left side ,,,

Recent searches   Clear

and

Recently viewed   Clear

that shows stuff I've actually searched or viewed.

The rest of the page has a whole bunch of eBay recommendations (as picture panes).

I usually skip that nonsense by having a browser bookmark that takes me directly to My eBay: All Selling page where the advertising is minimal.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for your response but I do not see recent views or searches.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply