How do you comment on the answer given to my question?

I asked a question about bidding being restricted with a few buyers for no good reason and received an answer that I wish to respond to and see no button to respond to the answer or leave further comments. I have none of the restriction criteria that the responder suggested in their answer. How do I comment on the ans

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

xeposter
Community Member

You can easily clicking the "comments (0)" link. Here is where it is on your post:

Comment.png

(I circled it in red)

This link may help you get to the comment button easier: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/Why-am-I-getting-a-quot-buyer-is-not-accepting-bids-from-....

Hope this helps you.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

xeposter
Community Member

You can easily clicking the "comments (0)" link. Here is where it is on your post:

Comment.png

(I circled it in red)

This link may help you get to the comment button easier: http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buying-on-eBay/Why-am-I-getting-a-quot-buyer-is-not-accepting-bids-from-....

Hope this helps you.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

Also...

I was the one who answered. If you don't have any of the things that it says, then I can't really help you then. Sorry. Smiley Frustrated

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for your attempted assistance Alex
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hello 'seamstobeca', 

As I mentioned earlier a bidder generally sees a pop-up box stating the reason for the block. 

You say the sellers have assured you that your are not blocked, is that right?

Can you truly be absolutely sure?  Whilst 100% feedback on a buying ID is not an indication of favourable conclusions because sellers cannot leave negatives for buyers, there is certainly nothing untoward about your outgoing feedback at all. 

Have you bought from these sellers in the past?  Were there any problems, however slight?  

Without more details, I'm out of guesses. Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes I have bought from these sellers in the past and even have current items that I can bid on and purchase from them but all of a sudden certain bids are not accepted as if some else wins at a lower bid. All your guesses were very informed and still we do not know why it is happening and neither do the sellers or so they say. Total mystery to me. Thanks friend.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Comments are basically invisible, unless the reader clicks on the Comments button.

Instead just click on Reply on your own question.

When I want to comment on a comment, I usually cut and paste it into my Reply because other wise I believe the thread gets confusing.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply