How to you permit multiple shipping options?

Rookie alert!

Today is my first attempt to post items for sale, though I have done a couple of small test purchases that went great.

When I posted my two auction items, I could not figure out how to, nor find online how to, allow multiple shipping options, so the buyer could choose economy shipping, or expedited shipping.

How do you allow more than one shipping option, or can you provide a link to a page that describes this?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@bobsjunkbox wrote:

Rookie alert!

Today is my first attempt to post items for sale, though I have done a couple of small test purchases that went great.

When I posted my two auction items, I could not figure out how to, nor find online how to, allow multiple shipping options, so the buyer could choose economy shipping, or expedited shipping.

How do you allow more than one shipping option, or can you provide a link to a page that describes this?

Thanks,

Hi bobsjunkbox,

Congrats on the Selling plunge! Hoping you'll be successful on eBay 🙂

Under each service should be a link called Offer additional service - click on that & you should then have the option to add more services for more choices for your buyers.

Here's a help page as well: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/providing-shipping-details.html

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't see the option to 'offer additional service' under the international shipping. So frustrating since you keep changing the listing page!
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I don't see the option to 'offer additional service' under the international shipping. So frustrating since you keep changing the listing page!.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply