I have had,,

A sudden rash of items not arriving.  Not a week late but several weeks overdue.  My supermail box is rural so I am wondering if CP has that much of a backlog considering I am still waiting for items from October.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have had,,

There is a thread on the Seller Board about Canada Post taking its time with forwarding shipments from China.

However, if your purchase does not arrive by the last estimated date you were given by eBay, you should open a Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Do NOT agree to a replacement. It won't arrive either.

Although there are questions about Canada Post in this problem, there are also some sellers who will ship nothing on the basis that many to most customers will not ask for a refund. Even on penny items, that can add up when you have no costs for procurement, packaging or shipping.

If you get a refund and the item arrives later, you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I have had,,

Same here, I have six of nine orders that are 50 days old and still not received. Received three within a month, one within 3 weeks. 

Will be able to claim them this week, but something is not right.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have had,,

In addition to the eBay Buyer Protection, you have 180 days from payment to open a Paypal dispute.

This is useful to know if you lose track of how long your transaction has been hanging fire.

The Paypal Resolution Centre is on your PP account page at the top under Tools.

As with eBay Disputes, the first suggestion is to contact the seller.

Don't get involved in this. Your contact should be: "What date was this sent? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

If there is no useful response, escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply