I'm BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK !!!

tea_past_times
Community Member
Hey everybody, what's up. Phil Here !! I am a Powerseller again, with many interesting stories from the last year to share. Ask me what I know about Ebay. I'm eager to share(privately of course). Hope all your businesses are doing great. - PHIL
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

tea_past_times
Community Member
I've read in the paper that during the boom, there was such a labour shortage that even the cashiers at Tim Hortons were getting $16 per hour, and still no one wanted the job, because there were so many higher paying jobs available. I guess the newspaper must have had it wrong.
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
I also read that everybody in Alberta got a surplus check from the government, because after they were done allowing the extraction of the tar sands up north, there was so much money, they could afford to do that. Could be wrong on that one too I guess.
Message 22 of 25
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
I was just contrasting that reality against the 100,000 jobs lost here in Ontario in Manufacturing this year, and the fact that welfare levels are now set to surpass 1995 levels and set the record. There are over 200,000 families out of work and on welfare in Ontario. Only Mike Harris managed to approach this level of suffering.
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
I guess that's what I thought the difference between the West and The East of our country is right now.
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
But I'm often wrong:-)
Message 25 of 25
latest reply