I've been gone for SO long!

Hello everyone, I am going to be re-joining ebay very soon after a year and half away. I was elected to the Board of Directors for the non-profit organization I volunteer for (some of you might remember cute wild animal pictures!), and POOF, my time for anything else completely disappeared! I have re-acquantated myself with the ebay fee schedules (I see they are still getting $$$ on postage) and paypal fees. I will be updating my Turbo lister tonight and hope that it tells me exactly what pictures need to be redone as per ebay "new" rules (May 2012, I believe). Besides the look of the Community boards, has anything else changed that I should be aware of before I list? I recognize a few familiar "faces" as I have poked around these boards today, good to see you are still here! Also, what is the best board to use for getting advise (perhaps help with my listings, problem buyes etc? I think I used to be on Canada Town Square? Thanks...Katherine

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome back.

Hope you are very successful with your new listings.

The Canada Town Square is deserted.  The "good old days" when CTS was used to celebrate and have fun and enjoy ourselves are unfortunately behind us.

For questions and inquiries as a seller, I suggest Seller Central  http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Seller-Central/bd-p/213

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It has been a long time Katherine.

I will second what Pierre said & say welcome back.

There have been a few changes on eBay but advice is always readily available on the boards should you need it.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply