Item Delivered but eBay Still Says In Transit

It seems like the package was delivered quite some time ago, and eBay hasn't updated the tracking in well over 14hrs, while other items that were delivered today say they have been and my PayPal funds will shortly be released.

What's the deal with this one item, and is there any way I can force it to update ??
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

the item was successfully delivered, as the Canada Post tracking says, and to contact them again 3 days after delivery (the 11th) to have my funds released.

Comments aren't easily visible unlike Replies.

Since you are still on the Paypal 21 day Hold, the customer rep was wrong.

That might be true if you were an American seller. The reps have trouble understanding concepts like 'Canada'.

At least the ones in the Phillippines understand that other countries exist outside the USA, even though they don't necessarily know what the differing standards are for non-US sellers.

Don't expect to see your money before Day 21 after cleared payment.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Are you the buyer or the seller?

If you are the buyer, there is no problem. Leave appropriate feedback and enjoy your purchase.

If you are the seller, don't worry unless the buyer contacts you.

EBay will catch up eventually.

If the buyer contacts you, give him the Delivery Confirmation number.

Do NOT contact the buyer about this. It will not end well.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I am the seller, and I ended up contacting eBay today and they told me that the item was successfully delivered, as the Canada Post tracking says, and to contact them again 3 days after delivery (the 11th) to have my funds released.

Seems to be a hassle, but better than waiting 20 days for my funds to be released.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

the item was successfully delivered, as the Canada Post tracking says, and to contact them again 3 days after delivery (the 11th) to have my funds released.

Comments aren't easily visible unlike Replies.

Since you are still on the Paypal 21 day Hold, the customer rep was wrong.

That might be true if you were an American seller. The reps have trouble understanding concepts like 'Canada'.

At least the ones in the Phillippines understand that other countries exist outside the USA, even though they don't necessarily know what the differing standards are for non-US sellers.

Don't expect to see your money before Day 21 after cleared payment.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You sir a are correct.
I even got redirected to a fund release agent who told me that I just have to wait for the tracking data to catch up (which it hasn't) or wait until the 21 day hold is up.

Which is really BS because I had 4 other packages delivered on the same day and payments cleared on those...
Message 5 of 5
latest reply