20 REPLIES 20

Re: New promo

Thank you for the heads up.

As usual, no email from eBay, no message in "my messages" from eBay but the offer is available in my "Selling Manager" waiting to be activated. 

It does not matter if you activate on eBay.com or eBay.ca - it automatically applies to both once activated. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

got mine in email - yippee!
Photobucket

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

I just got the email, when I clicked on the link to activate it........it says I am not invited.  This has never happened to me before.

Am I the only one? Anyone else?  I hate listing and getting charged with the promise that it will be ok and fixed after the fact.

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Did you check your Selling Manager?  Does it work from there?  on eBay.com?  eBay.ca?

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

@skylarstuff wrote:

I just got the email, when I clicked on the link to activate it........it says I am not invited.  This has never happened to me before.

Am I the only one? Anyone else?  I hate listing and getting charged with the promise that it will be ok and fixed after the fact.

Same here.

Not active in selling manager either.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

"Not active in selling manager either. "

Did you try your Selling Manager in both eBay.ca and eBay.com?

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

@pierrelebel wrote:

"Not active in selling manager either. "

Did you try your Selling Manager in both eBay.ca and eBay.com?

Yes.

Not active in either.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

I also received the email. I clicked on Activate Offer and it says Unfortunately, this promotional offer is by invitation only.

Not that I`m exceptionally bothered, as auctions don`t work well for me. But it doesn`t make sense to be invited to an offer and then not be accepted. It is not in my Promos on my page either, 

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Hi I did check both ca and com selling manager and like the others its not there.......

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Strange! I clicked on the link from here and activated it. I never get an email about promotions even though I am signed up for them. This did not show in my selling manager. It seems to be back-to-front.

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

I too received the email and am unable to activate it. Like many of you I've been using the promotions for a couple of years, and this is the first time this has happened.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Apparently I am the favoured one, and, I don't care. It works for me, yet, I just list. I don't care if I go over my 500 as my sales make up for the dime it costs.

If something isn't worth a dime to list ....

Photobucket
Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Hello everyone,

skylarstuff alerted me of the issue via email and I've engaged with the Promo team to figure out the issue. The problem was identified and the issue fixed. You should now be able to opt into the promo and we will also email all the sellers who were impacted to notify them.

Thanks for bringing the issue up and specially to skylarstuff for reporting it to me.

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

Hello everyone,

skylarstuff alerted me of the issue via email and I've engaged with the Promo team to figure out the issue. The problem was identified and the issue fixed. You should now be able to opt into the promo and we will also email all the sellers who were impacted to notify them.

Thanks for bringing the issue up and specially to skylarstuff for reporting it to me.

Thank you for the quick turn around......as of 8:49 pm EST its still not working for me, but I will give it some more time and try it later.

Thanks Again Linda

Message 15 of 21
latest reply

as of 9:35 it is not working for me. On the line with ebay and I have talked to 3 people already.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

7:00 PST and link  not working for me yet.Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

I apologize everyone, after asking about this the promo team confirmed that the fix will take some time to roll out and that most sellers will only be able to activate the promo tomorrow. It was me who misinterpreted the info they gave me. Sorry for the confusion! 🙂

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

I apologize everyone, after asking about this the promo team confirmed that the fix will take some time to roll out and that most sellers will only be able to activate the promo tomorrow. It was me who misinterpreted the info they gave me. Sorry for the confusion! 🙂

Up so late for an East Coast person. So much dedication! or are you in San Jose today?

From Vancouver BC area 10:26 PM PST.

Message 19 of 21
latest reply

@pocomocomputing wrote:

raphael@ebay.com wrote:

Up so late for an East Coast person. So much dedication! or are you in San Jose today?

From Vancouver BC area 10:26 PM PST.

I'm busted! 🙂

Message 20 of 21
latest reply