Night Home Invasion + Multiple Assaults = Intruders get $1000 Fine

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Night Home Invasion + Multiple Assaults = Intruders get $1000 Fine

valve37
Community Member

Unless police suspect that lives are in imminent danger they have no right to enter a premises such as this without a warrant.

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are."--Unknown
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Ironically, people who are supposed to protect others have highest crime rate from all professions. Some of them are bullies who are given firearms and license to assault, so they use and abuse it. Many of these crimes go unreported, because people have been conditioned from childhood that police are always right.

Several years ago in my birth-town there was car thieves gang who corrupted local police. Ministry of Interior organized raid where they brought police teams from several other counties but not ours. The gang members and half the police department got arrested that day. Some of officers only accepted bribes from fear, there were cases where officers disappeared or only head was found on their own doorstep, so I can understand weak ones simply looked other way. The rest of those guys who chose to fight the crime get my respect.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

That's quite the story dipmicro - was that in Canada? I heard of a similar thing in

Quebec where the local police in one smaller town were thought possibly compromised and got investigated by another force. Possibly they even came right in in the middle of the night and locked down the station... but I don't remember for sure what came out of it - not much I think. Certainly no heads on doorsteps!

As for the Halifax abomination, I'm sure the "tough on crime" solution would be to supply these cops with additional miltary equipment, perhaps some rocket launchers with heat-seeking missles for shutting down parties.

Seriously, the unfortunate actions of these pathetic officers, others like them, and their superiors up the line and in the city(ies), are what ruin the police's and the authorities' reputations and make all the good cops targets for extremists.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

After the yvr murder by the rcmp and cover up have little respect for them..... 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Police are just people, not robots, that means some of them are psychopaths.

Stunning part of this story is that psychopath revealed himself and was kept on the force.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply