Okay, who broke the after-life thread?

The thing goes up to post 334 for me and just....stops.

Won't go to the bottom pf the page, won't acknowledge there is another page beyond it.

Susan posts a comment and it won't take me to it.

Plas, your's is the last comment I see - what did you do?
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Okay, who broke the after-life thread?

Yes.
But I won't.

Photobucket
Message 21 of 31
latest reply

It’s not our abilities that show who we truly are.
It’s our choices.

You are right, Prior... I am sorry I lost my self control on this worthless matter.

I received a lot of private communications about people being served the lemonade, and no matter what one might claim, there was no other logical explanation.

PD asked 2 questions about that someone, goes bye-bye, a totally newbie asks a question that gets ignored 3 times, about that same someone, gets vacations, I myself get 2 messages, related to posts about that - again - same someone...

See a pattern here ?

Maj, yes, Loki was a touch too brash, but she was right. And I respect Loki and her opinion a lot more than I respect the opinion of someone that "speaketh with thy forked toungue".

I am sorry I engaged you, I thought I was talking to someone with integrity. But you play mind games, and play stupid. And I don't have the inclination, nor the patience any more to entertain you, especially not in private, and even more especially because I got a few messages from people about why that would be a choice I would later regret.

So, I do thank Loki and Prior for reminding me to keep my integrity and not to become the very same kind of person that I find so repulsive.

Visit my Me page !
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

It's not insinuation, Maj.

I truly, honestly, and with deep conviction don't trust you. And there isn't anything you can do to prove me that I should.

I guess there are others who push buttons, but lately it seems that they have problems only with posts that might be offensive to YOU alone.

"so why not make your posts posts that will stand the test of time?"

Test of time, or test of your restraint ?

Visit my Me page !
Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Enough with the mind games. OK ?

My conscience is clear, and I decided that it's not worth it to spend any more of my time, effort and neurons on this affair any more.

To illustrate the point, ponder this old Hungarian saying:

"If a guy says you are drunk, he's out of his mind. If two say it, they can be mistaken. If a crowd says it, go sleep it off, even if you didn't have any to drink."

And guess what ? There is a whole crowd saying something, IYKWIM...

Please ask someone to relay any messages you might have for me, as from now on you are on Ignore.

Visit my Me page !
Message 24 of 31
latest reply

Use the Ignore button, plas - it really IS easier.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 25 of 31
latest reply

Use the Ignore button, plas - it really IS easier.

Yup ! Sage advice, Surp... One I am following this time ! 😄

Visit my Me page !
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

majzoob
Community Member

Yup ! Sage advice, Surp... One I am following this time ! 😄

{{{plasmaco}}}

:-x maj
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Good advise, Surplus. This is a wonderful tool. IYKWIM ]:)

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

majzoob
Community Member
🙂

i would think you'd miss some fun though? it is afterall supposed to be fun...... 😉
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

I don't use the ignore button. When I see a statement, it's my choice to step in the ring or not. Getting in is my choice. Getting a few cuts and bruises is my choice. It's like being an alcoholic........some are addicted to the conversation. One has to make oneself strong enough to say no to the bottle. But if one pops the cork......it's one's own decision to do so and you got to live with it. I chose to type this....no one forced me. And now I chose to leave.
Salaam

Photobucket
Message 30 of 31
latest reply

Report Monkey's unite,
Thanks for your index fingers hard work.

Now sit on a banana

[pre]Image and video hosting by TinyPic[/pre]
Beware of muffin bakin cellulite packin hot flashin dogmatic fibbin braggard nana's
Message 31 of 31
latest reply