Our Mayor

honest, he’s truthful, he’s like Julian Fantino — what you see is what you get,” he said, referring to the former OPP commissioner. "As far as I’m concerned you can put that in your pipe you left-wing kooks.

Don Cherry at Mayor Rob Ford's Inauguration

Ooopps, wrong pipe.

Message 1 of 166
latest reply
165 REPLIES 165

Our Mayor

It's not a park it's a nature reserve and I live just outside of it.

Photobucket
Message 161 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

''Gawker editor John Cook and two Toronto Star journalists reported they had seen  the video, in which Ford appears to smoke a crack pipe, but CTV has not  independently verified its existence.''

Photobucket
Message 162 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Interesting article from the Globe & Mail

You have to read all 6 pages though

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/globe-investigation-the-ford-familys-history-with-drug-d...

Message 163 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Interesting

Photobucket
Message 164 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

I wonder how Ford's blood pressure is today?

CTV News has learned that Toronto Police were investigating the existence of  an alleged video involving Mayor Rob Ford, several weeks before the story first  appeared in the Toronto Star.

As part of the investigation leading to raids on Thursday, officers obtained  telephone wire-tap evidence.

A highly-placed source confirms to CTV News that on those wiretaps, persons of  interest discussed that video in detail, and referred to the mayor's alleged  presence in the video.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/exclusive-toronto-police-probing-alleged-crack-video-linked-to-ford-wee...

Photobucket
Message 165 of 166
latest reply

Our Mayor

Interesting article from the Globe & Mail

Ah!  The joys of hearsay.  Will any of these folks show up in court to testify?  Are their names on the record somewhere so the police can interview them? 

I am not a fan of Rob Ford.  I think he is a clown in mayor's clothing.  But this kind of journalism is just plain crap. 

I worked for a known drug dealer for four years.  He had a LONG history of dealing drugs.  He served a number of bits in the slammer.  His whole family was selling.  I am sure he is selling drugs as we speak.

Did I participate?  No.  The portion of the business that I worked in was legit.  I was approached many times to do illegal things and managed to stay on the right side of the law.

If the Globe were to investigate me, I am sure that - by association - I would be deemed to be a drug dealer. 

Message 166 of 166
latest reply