PayPal/Canada Post Refund When?????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I purchased 3 shipping labels via PayPal only to find it won't print each time and I had to void each of them.  I am still waiting and waiting and waiting for the refund from Canada Post.

How long do we have to wait for the refunds?? 

Why is that PayPal/Canada Post can deduct $$ from my PayPal Balance right away when I purchased any shipping labels but took them FOREVER to refund, mostly ALMOST NEVER refund unless I had to call them and get on their backs each time.  Why do we have to go through it each time?

Why can't they automatically refund us when we void them?  It shouldn't be that complicated unless they have a conspiracy in hoping that we would forget about it and they keep $$$??

Anyone at PayPal can answer please?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

kashka
Community Member

I am still waiting from Oct 22...apparently it's 60 days.If they think I am going forget they are sadly mistaken.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Canada Post never seems to do a refund.  I wait 30 days and the call PayPal, they have always processed it for me once I call.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why do we have to wait that long and then have to call PayPal?  Why can't it be refunded automatically at any time??  That is my point.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Just phoned PP about a label refund from Oct...she told me 24-48 hrs and she would call..She called back less than 10 mins after we hung up and the refund was in my acct..I guess they just hope you forget.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It seems I get refunded after 15 business days once I call or email them about it. Weird how it always happens after I call or email...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone at PayPal answer here?  We would appreciate it as it is a continuing problem that must be resolved.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply