Paypal Shipping issue

Has anyone had this happen to them? I tried to print a shipping label and it really really small. I have no problem printing anything else, but I can't print off paypal. I had to go to canadapost and print from there (not as much of a discount there).

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Paypal Shipping issue

Please read the many other threads on the same subject.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

Thanks. First time on this forum.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

I have found if i use Microsoft Explorer the labels print bigger than if i use Mozilla or Google chrome as web browsers . With MS the Expedited  CAN , & US , and Light Packet , USA , or INT. labels are full page width , but the Small Packet labels are half the size . I don't know how they read them at Postal facilities . And we have to date & sign them now ? Don't know why only on those labels .

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

I dislike how long it takes to refund the label. 15 business days is a little crazy. Takes like 30 seconds to refund a label at the Post Office itself.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

How does this thread have anything to do with the Global Shipping Program?  Seems like that is your "go-to" transfer for everything.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

That particular post was about the global shipping program. I noticed it last night.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Paypal Shipping issue

Google Chrome is working again. I been using Explorer, but my regular search engine has been Google. So I thought I would try it again and eureka its working.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply