Power Seller Logos

robbiesbargains
Community Member
Hello all,

I was wondering if we, as Canadian Powersellers, can insert the Powersellers logo into our auctions? On the .com Powersellers website, it has a spot where you can download them, but not on the Canadian one. When I try to log into the .com PS page, it kicks me over to the Canadian page. Is there somewhere else to download the images? Please respond to this message, or email me at robbiesbargains@robbiesbargains.com

Thanks!

BTW - I am in mourning for my Montreal Canadiens..... 🙂
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Power Seller Logos

treasure-pot
Community Member
One way to get into the .com PS site is to log out of eBay and enter the following address into your browser:

http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/welcome.html

You can download the logos there.

As I understand it, you are allowed to use the logo but I think Canadian PS'ers are required to create their own logos with Crayolas.

On the surface it appears that .ca has been withdrawing services to Cdn. PS'ers because they just don't get the same 1.5 exchange rate from us anymore. Lets pray the Loonie goes into a big slide so we can enjoy the same benefits as the PS'ers to the south of us.

i.e. I finally received my monthly invoice from Switzerland today... three to four days late.

Cheers!

Bill

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

thebidwatcher
Community Member
Taking the exchange rate into consideration, this is what a Canadian version of the US Powerseller logo looks like:

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

firedept10
Community Member
Good one there Lisa.

Don
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

muminlaw
Community Member
LOL at Lisa!

Treasure Pot, when I go to that link there's no place to download logos, only the "member signin" button which kicks me right back to .ca. Am I missing something here?

Glenda
Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

treasure-pot
Community Member
Glenda, you have to log out of eBay first.

Lisa... can I start using that in my auctions and where did you get the crayons? :<)

Bill

Bill

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

robbiesbargains
Community Member
Thanks for the info guys! BTW - I got the logos by clicking on the 24/7 support link on the Canadian PS site. It brings up another window, which includes the source code for the PS logos.
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

jaymor8
Community Member
Glenda - are you saying that you can't get onto the US PSB at all?????

Bill - how was your nap??

Lisa - you're pretty good with the crayons there cookie!

Jackie...
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

muminlaw
Community Member
Jackie, I have the US PSB bookmarked and can get into it that way. When I try to go through the PS Portal page, it kicks me over to .ca - after I sign in there I get the choice of Cdn or US, but either way I totally miss the page where eBay-orama is one of the options!

I'm just going to try robbie's method and see if it gets me any further! Then it's mid-afternoon snackie time - DH'll have to wake up or I'll eat 'em all by my ownself!!

Lisa, don't let 'em give you a hard time over the crayons! I have a friend in Calif. with a degree in fine arts and lots of original, highly regarded art to her credit. Her medium of choice is ..... Crayola!!!

Glenda
Glenda

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

jaymor8
Community Member
Is her name 'Sienna'??? 😛

Jackie...
Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

muminlaw
Community Member
More like umber!! 😕

G

By the way, DH woke up so I had to share 😞
Glenda

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

muminlaw
Community Member
... and all I could get through robbie's method was the html for the PS logo - DAMMIT, I WANNA SEE WHAT THEY WON'T LET US BUY!!!!! {{{{{throws a tantrum}}}}}}

Glenda

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

can-import
Community Member
Cant log to powerseller us... always kicks me back to can.... please help me!

even after login out from ca
Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

deltone
Community Member
can-import. I don't think you CAN log in there. That was my dispute from when they first created this CA board. (A great board by the way). I'm glad it's here, and I actually prefer it now, over the other board, but I still resent the way eBay has handled this whole thing. Forcing someone to do something is far different from letting someone make a choice. I guess it's just the Ebay way. Sigh
Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Power Seller Logos

yanisa_biz
Community Member
GO HABS GO!

I'm in too!
Message 15 of 15
latest reply