Question about shipping supplies coupon

Last week I needed some mailing boxes, so I checked on my eBay for Stores discount coupons, and found my new coupon number. I used it to purchase the boxes.

Today I received an email from eBay giving me a new coupon number. I was expecting it to be the same as the one I just used, but it is completely different. I have a premium store, and list on .com and .ca. Is it possible that I am entitled to get 2 $50 coupons with that? I don't know why I would get 2 different numbers.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

"and list on .com and .ca."

Where you list has NOTHING to do with the coupon.

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Pierre, I don't understand why I would get 2 coupons, I couldn't think of any other reason.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

One was from the last quarter and today they sent out the new ones for this quarter.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

No, I used the last one, the envelopes just arrived today.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

" I don't understand why I would get 2 coupons"

Neither do I.  I received mine today and that is the only one I received for the current quarter.

eBay works in mysterious ways! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

The other explanation is that you received one on eBay.com and one on eBay.ca like I did.

If that's the case then the eBay.com coupon won't work on either site because .com doesn't ship to Canada and the coupon isn't valid on .ca.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

That doesn't work either sylviebee, the one I used on Friday was from .com, but I used it on .ca,  the one I got today was from eBay Canada.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

Then maybe it's a glitch that finally works in your favour.  Maybe you can use the second one as well. 

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I have a premium store, and list on .com and .ca. Is it possible that I am entitled to get 2 $50 coupons with that? I don't know why I would get 2 different numbers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your coupon should be 70.00CDN not 50.00 unless you were sent 2/50.00USD in error!

eBay Branded Shipping Supplies Full Terms & Conditions
$35/$70/$105 CAD off on eBay Branded shipping supplies

• All eligible current Basic/Premium/Anchor Store sellers will receive a coupon off shipping supplies at the eBay Shipping Supplies Store one time per quarter. New coupon codes will be available at the beginning of each quarter. The coupon code will expire at the end of the quarter in which it is issued.
     CAD coupon value
    Basic StoreC$35 / quarter
    Premium StoreC$70 / quarter
    Anchor Store

C$105 / quarter

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

tribes, it so ends like you were you able to use the .com coupon.  How did you do that?

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

I just went to ebay.ca to find the items on eBay.ca shipping store, and when it came to pay, I put in the code. The coupon said it was for $50 US, and on the Paypal payment it came to $63.01, I think I was a bit shortchanged. I had to pay an extra $9.60.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Has anyone with a US shipping address tried using a .ca coupon on .com?

I'm just indignant that we cannot buy one single thing in the the .ca store with a $35 coupon without adding at least $20.  And we can't let the coupons accumulate until we have enough to buy something.  My last coupon expired unused.

Such a rip-off.  And in the meantime, bring back the eBay bucks...

Message 13 of 13
latest reply