Refund received. Item arrived later

Hi!

I placed a refund request for an item I had not received. I got my refund. Surprise! Later the item finally arrived.

Should I pay back the seller?

If so, how should I proceed?

manfred99 

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Refund received. Item arrived later

Its all up to you,

When the item arrived later than what seller described it , that means item wasn’t as described

Its seller responsibility to make sure you receiving item on time by choosing right carrier and ....
so here is the deal

1. Carrier didn’t deliver as promised day ?? Seller can request for refund from carrier
2. Seller didn’t choose the right method as described??? Seller fault and have to refund

Lets look a bit closer : EXAMPLE
You order a bag AND SELLER DESCRIBED will arrive before 6 August
Your flight is 8 August and need the bag for trip, bag arrives on 10 August
When you are 2000 miles oway on cuba beach with all stuff on plastic shopping bag lol

So at the end its all up to you if wane understand the seller and decide to pay or no.
And by ebay rules seller actually having around 5 days more than they described as you have to open the case and wait for seller response for about 3 days then ebay 2 days to decide and make a decision.

Hope it help Good luck

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Zombie thread from 2016.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 23 of 23
latest reply