Strange notice

Since many many months, I buy some purchase whit the same seller. Minimum 10 times !! I make jewel, I buy all of my beads at the same store. But today, I cannot because this message appear... Do you know why ? Please help !!!!

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Strange notice

@beam1306 wrote:

Since many many months, I buy some purchase whit the same seller. Minimum 10 times !! I make jewel, I buy all of my beads at the same store. But today, I cannot because this message appear... Do you know why ? Please help !!!!

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

Hi beam1306,

Can you please email me with the item number so we can look into it?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply