TESTING ...

Hello Canada,

I'm here to experiment with the new forums.  

Greetings from Australia 🙂

Message 1 of 311
latest reply
310 REPLIES 310

TESTING ...

PhotobucketThank you Canada,it,s been nice to meet you all. Mr 5left says to come over when your ready and he can do a deal on the Giffer Fee,s 

photo ThankyouCanada.gif
Message 301 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Message 302 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Oh noooo! the UK boards are really back up. 

I shall miss you, Canada!!

I will say good bye properly  later - off to work now.

Message 303 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

OH NO!!! This has been so much fun -- someone please post a link to your UK board and I can find you there from time-to-time! And I thank you all for the fun gifs! I have posted them in a thread on my "home" board -- http://community.ebay.com/t5/Antiques/Very-Very-OT-I-Set-A-Challenge-To-Some-Giffers/m-p/16492745#U1...
And many thanks for the fun Gunn gifs which I will share with my Canadian-Scottish brother! Stay cool -- have you no electric fans in England?? 😉
Message 304 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

photo Dwight800DUNNO_zps074b5c21.gif

Message 305 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wave wave Canadia . . . . . . I'll really miss yas all - it's a lovely board and thank yas fur putting up with us all . . . Our UK home isn't wonderful (we only change the sheets once a month) - but you'll be so very welcome to join us (don't worry, it's only Giffers that post there) . . .

Come and see us Wendy - I'll miss ya if ya don't!

Message 306 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Meanwhile . . . . . . back in Scotland . . . *sigh* . . .

I don't know if this'll work - I'm rubbish at this sorta thing . . . http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/The-Round-Table/Gifs-pics-and-graphics/td-p/504736/page/3763 . . .

Best wishes poppets - see yas on the RT Gif Thread xxx

Message 307 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Good evening Canada, it would seem I have to go home now  photo plaster.gif

It has been a lovely visit & it has been very kind of you to have us over to stay.......I do hope you will accept our invitation to pop over the pond for a wee visit (just click on the invite gif)

photo 2009674913_zpsa97bc847.gif

photo ab9c0f9d-66ff-44aa-9475-3bcdf5b7c497_zpsa9918158.jpg

photo ttfn.gif
Message 308 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

to everyone on the Canadian boards - you've made us feel very welcome and we can only repay your kindness by inviting you to THE GIF THREAD aka "Gif, pics and graphics" at the Round Table on ebay.co.uk - to get there quickly

I will certainly pop back and visit.

Hope to see you all yonder.

LOL Dixie xxx   photo CA_WaveFlag.gif

Message 309 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

Thanks for coming! We'll visit you soon! And thanks for the directions -- I love click and go!
Message 310 of 311
latest reply

TESTING ...

As you all know by now, the UK boards are back. I have enjoyed your hospitality & being over here has been great!

I do hope you can join us on our thread, [link's already been posted] We would love to see you.

See you soon Wendy & Co xx

Message 311 of 311
latest reply