USPS to Canada Tracking Confusion!

tchykerda1
Community Member

Hey everyone,

I have a shipment coming to Edmonton AB via USPS (Express International Mail).

On the USPS site it says it is delivered and signed for from the same place it left.

Please see below what the USPS track and confirm says;

Delivered - October 24, 2012, 11:30 am - WAUKESHA, WI 53186 - Signed for by K MAGSIG

Out for Delivery - October 24, 2012, 9:01 am - WAUKESHA,WI 53186

Sorting Complete - October 24, 2012, 8:51 amWAUKESHA,WI 53186

I am confused why it says it left WAUKESHA and then was delivered and signed for in WAUKESHA????

Also, I have tried tracking it on Canada Post and there is nothing.

Thanks!! 🙂

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi ..contact seller and request a correct shipping #. Its that or something fishy has occured.

Can't view the item.. please reply and post the item # here. Do not post seller's ID.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello 'tchykerda',

It looks to me like the seller gave you someone else's tracking number by mistake.  You don't live in Waukesha, so even if there was a problem and the item didn't show, that tracking number doesn't match with your address so it could never be used to 'prove' you got your item.  It would prove you didn't.

Send the seller a pleasant note to ask for the correct tracking number to your address.  The item itself will still be on its way to you, but if you've paid for a tracking number you'd probably like to have the right one.

Good luck. 🙂

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

Whatever else happens, you only have 45 days from the time you paid for the item to open an item not received dispute. If the item hasn't yet arrived by day 43, open the dispute.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply