Update on Oct/04-Sept/05 Canada Post PowerSeller Shipping Credit

vaughan@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear PowerSellers,

I hope that everyone is having a good day and enjoying the 10 cent listing day for Canadian sellers.

I know that many PowerSellers have started to received the credit from Canada Post relating to an exclusive offer that was launched in the fall of 2004. I wanted to share some additional information with you about the credit, especially for those who many have questions for Canada Post. Please find below a note directly from Canada Post. If you have questions relating to the credit, please contact Lisa Cairns at Canada Post who has provided her contact information below.

Note from Canada Post:

In the fall of 2004, an exclusive PowerSeller offer entitled eligible Canada Post PowerSellers who used Electronic Shipping Tools (EST) to purchase Expedited Parcel-USA, Commercial Expedited Parcel-USA, Xpresspost-USA, Xpresspost-International, International Surface or Air Parcel, to a credit equal to the value of one month free shipping. This value was based on the average of the eligible PowerSeller’s 12-month spend with Canada Post on the services listed above (using EST). The 12-month period for this offer was October 1, 2004 to September 30, 2005.

To be eligible, a PowerSeller was required to be an authorized user of the eBay.ca Canada Post agreements numbered 40855514, 40855516 and 40855518. PowerSellers that independently negotiated their own agreement with Canada Post were not eligible for this offer.

For all PowerSellers entitled to a credit value in excess of $20, Canada Post will be issuing cheques and mailing them directly to the eligible PowerSellers. For all PowerSellers with a credit value less than $20, Canada Post will be providing you with postage for the service you purchased most during the offer period, with a value equal or greater to your eligible 12 month expenditure. Cheques and postage are scheduled to be mailed by the week of February 13, 2006.

If you have any questions, please contact lisa.cairns@canadapost.ca directly and allow 48 hours for a response.

Best,
Vaughan
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0